Global Networking & Knowledge Sharing
ROTOCON ’22 Virtual Annual Conference of StAR from 7th to 9th March 2022 is attracting attendee registrations and exhibitor booth bookings from all over India and globally. It is a great opportunity to network with a large number of exhibitors and customers from all over the world without any travel or exhibition expenses.
Besides the trade show, Rotocon '22 also offers an innovative programme full of presentations by globally renowned & Indian industry leaders on trending topics, video tours of rotomoulding plants from all around the world, demo videos on secondary processes, and much more.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND ROTOCON '22
- Global Networking - opportunity to connect with global rotomoulding industry fraternity through virtual trade shows.
- Global Knowledge - Engaging presentation topics on trending rotomoulding technology & updates from global industry Leaders
- Video tours of select high-end Rotomoulding factories from around the world
- Demo videos of rotomoulding processes, techniques and machinery
- Nominal registration fee for StAR & ARMO Affiliate members
WHY YOU SHOULD BE AN EXHIBITOR IN ROTOCON '22
Fast-growing Indian roto sector is set for explosive growth. The Rotocon '22 Virtual Trade Show offers a great opportunity to connect with Indian and global attendees (from >1000 ARMO affiliate member companies).
Meet several prospective vendors, suppliers and customers at Rotocon '22. You can even pre-schedule 1-to-1 virtual sessions. No exhibition setup or travel cost due to the virtual nature of the conference!